Michaeline Daboul, MMIS, Inc.’s President & CEO, will present the results of a recent physician opinion survey at The 5th Annual Summit on Disclosure, Transparency and Aggregate Spend for Drug, Device and Biotech Companies to be held February 19 – 21, 2013 at The Ritz-Carlton in Washington, DC. The conference is offered by The Health Care Conference Administrators, LLC.
Ms. Daboul will present physicians’ awareness and attitudes of the Sunshine Act, specifically focusing on proactive notification and dispute resolution workflows.
Join us at 8:50 AM EST on February 20th to learn about physician opinions and currently available workflows to meet the Sunshine rules, released on February 1, 2013.
In addition, visit our MediSpend® booth between sessions to learn more about our scalable Software-as-a-Service solution for aggregated spend and notification and dispute resolution while you snack on a treat from Georgetown Cupcake!
Other key agenda highlights:
- Keynote speaker Niall Brennan, Director of CMS Office of Information Products and Data Analytics, will lead the opening plenary session and Q&A
- Erika Smith, Senior Investigator, Senate Judiciary Committee, United States Senate, will present "The Continuing Role of Congress in the Implementation of the Sunshine Act"
- Katrina Cahill from Biogen Idec, Rore Middleton, Esq. from Purdue Pharma LP, and Trudy Seeley from Sanofi US will discuss their disclosure and aggregate spend implementations
- Jeremy Lazarus, MD from the American Medical Association will share perspective on "The Implications of the Sunshine Rule for Physicians"
- Seth Lundy, Esq. from King & Spalding will present "Dealing with the Consequences of Public Disclosures"
- Day III will focus around global transparency and provide updates on Australia, China, Japan, Latin America, France, Netherlands, and Slovakia
Go to www.DisclosureSummit.com to register. Enter discount code “Grantor” to receive $600 off of any new onsite registration and $800 off for webcast participation.